23 basic life hacks everyone should know. There are enough unexpected obstacles in everyday life. A few basic life hacks can make simple things even simpler. A few things lying around the house could help you out in unexpected ways, including Bobby pins, Post-its, Stickers, Onions and Many, many more! We bet you want to learn all these really cool life hacks.
#DiyLifeHacks #LifeHacks #DiyHacks
1. Pens – 00:59
2. Toothpaste – 1:22
3. Keyboard – 1:42
4. Closet – 2:11
5. Water Bottles – 2:36
6. Phone Prop – 2:58
7. Stop Bleeding – 3:15
8. Soap – 3:43
9. Pizza – 4:04
10. Cables – 4:21
11. Ice Cold – 4:33
12. Flip Flops – 4:49
13. Cheetos – 5:03
14. Brain Freeze – 5:22
15. Dustpan – 5:34
16. New Dustpans – 5:47
17. Luggage – 6:00
18. Bad Smells – 6:25
19. Waterproof Shoes – 7:02
20. Garbage – 7:33
21. Batteries – 8:02
22. Pictures – 8:32
23. Cool Lanterns – 8:55
1. Pens. Here’s a tip if you keep… ahem… “losing” your pens. If you’ve ever lent a pen to a classmate or colleague, chances are, you didn’t get it back. Pens get stolen all the time, but one way to avoid this is to take out the blue ink and place it in a red pen. No one steals a red pen.
2. Toothpaste. Here’s a useful do it yourself trick you can use for that ever essential teeth cleaning tool! Before you throw out your tube of toothpaste, make sure you’re not wasting any! Use two bobby pins to slide up the tube so don’t miss out on any fresh minty-goodness.
3. Keyboards. Here’s a tip for all you computer people out there. If your keyboard keeps getting all dusty and gross, then you’ll find this do it yourself trick pretty useful! It doesn’t take long for keyboards to get dirty, but Cheetos lovers rejoice! Post-it notes are a great little tool to clean the hard to reach areas of your keyboard. The sticky strip will collect all of that grime that used to call your fingertips home.
4. Closet. Living in close quarters? Sick of always having to try and find space for your clothes? Then this useful do it yourself tip is for you! If your closet has no room for your hangers to slide, try using a soda can tab to create some more hanging room. Slide a tab onto a hanger and you get an additional hole to throw another one on.
5. Water Bottles. Here’s a trick that you can use to make sure you stay hydrated all throughout the day. While most of us know we’re supposed to drink 8 cups of water a day, it’s a hard thing to measure. To make sure you’re properly hydrated, create lines on your water bottle so you’re drinking at least 200 ml every two hours.
6. Phone Prop. Here’s a trick for all of you people who love using your phone! If you like to watch movies or shows on your phone, try using a pair of sunglasses as a makeshift stand to prop it up. Aha! Genius!
7. Stop Bleeding. Are you a big cook? Are you also a person that gets hurt a lot? Essentially, are you Suki from Gilmore Girls? Well, then this basic DIY lifehack is for you, combining your love of food with your tendency to cut yourself.
8. Soap. This DIY tip might sound a little gross, but take it from us, it works. If you were a potty-mouthed child, you may be familiar with soap in your mouth.
9. Pizza. Want more pizza, but have a small oven? Sometimes one pizza isn’t enough, but your pan size and oven might tell you otherwise. Cutting your pizzas in half will allow you to cook two at once!
10. Cables. If you want to organize all of your unruly cables, try using a Lego man to hold them for you! Not only will it organize your life, but it’ll make your house look quirky!
11. Ice Cold. Want an ice cold beverage fast? Take some wet paper towel and cover your beverage before placing it in the freezer. This process will have your drink refreshingly chilly in just a couple of minutes!
12. Flip Flops. One way to save a broken flip flop is to use a bread clip to secure that rubber thong! An ideal solution for campers and sloppy music festival goers alike.
13. Cheetos. Keep your fingers Cheeto-dust free by using chopsticks! A sure way to avoid orange fingers and also practice your chopsticks skills so you don’t embarrass yourself in front of your much hipper and more cultured friends at sushi night.
14. Brain Freeze. Don’t let a brain freeze hold you back from indulging in an icy treat. Press your tongue firmly against the roof of your mouth to relieve your brain freeze.
15. Dustpan. Filling a big container of water isn’t easy with the limiting size of the sink, but using a dustpan will help you transport that water to a bucket in no time!
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: